Friday, February 22, 2008

Aloha...Auntie Nalani's Voice




Aloha from Paradise, if you have not seen my main website click here:
auntienalaniscookie.com
I have owned my cookie company Auntie Nalani's Cookies and Hawaii Chip Cookies for about 10 years. We have been making beautiful hawaiian wedding favors for about 7, my how time flies! Over the years we have gotten thousands of calls about everything wedding under the sun. I thought that a blog would really help some brides! So here is your chance to ask your questions. I will in the meantime try to purge my mind of all the questions we have gotten.


I will start with letting you know I have helped brides for years, I have always come back to the same beginning and ending comment....it is your wedding!


So here are the cardinal rules...Have fun, and don't let someone else rain on your parade.


I hope you enjoy the postings to come, you are welcome to send me a question. meltinyourmouthcookies(at)yahoo.com (Hey, this is a great trick, if you are posting anything publicly you should type out the @ sign....many web programs search blindly for email addresses and they can easily become a spam target so if you type it out you are less likely to have that problem!


Anyways, I will post lots of pictures for you, I will be starting with some great past weddings we have done, share with you the ideas from all the brides we have met...very clever girls...

I will also take you along my own wedding journey and tell you about my romance, planning and wedding day...it was perfect of course! So enjoy!


Cheers. Nalani

No comments: